IF THE VENUE HAS MIXED BEVERAGE PERMIT
- The Freezing Point will contract with the venue itself.
- The venue provides the liquor.
- Public tip jar permissible by TABC.
IF THE VENUE DOES NOT HAVE A MIXED BEVERAGE PERMIT
- The Freezing Point will contract with the host.
- The host provides the liquor.
- We request no tip jar.
- Private gratuity at the end of the event is greatly appreciated.
- People who host large weddings or parties outside of their homes typically are covered for liquor liability by their homeowner policy. Rental agreements with the venue may require additional insurance; ie. special one-time event policies.
- Much of the liability though is on the server, who will be TABC certified. Meaning they've been trained on what constitutes legal serving practices in Texas, and therefore they acknowledge responsibility.
ENTRANCE OR TICKET FEE
Although an event may appear PRIVATE, if it is open to public to RSVP and pay for entrance, this party is considered to be a PUBLIC event.
Please see next tab for PUBLIC events.